Natural Ventures was founded solely on the purchase and recycling of catalytic converters. Our goal at Natural Ventures is to bring you fair market value for your cats in the simplest most hassle free way.
What terms do you provide? No matter the size of your lot Natural Ventures prides itself in having fair market value prices on all converters.
For larger lots of 500 or more OE normal automobile cats, we are able to offer assay refining options.
Whats in a catalytic converter that makes it valuable:
Priced by the ounce catalytic converters contain trace amounts three precious metals. Platinum, palladium and rhodium.
What you need to sell catalytic converters to Natural Ventures?
Depending on what state you live in will determine what is required to sell converters, but if you sell them to Natural Ventures we are required to follow our state laws as well. Please follow the link on our law page to find specific laws to your state.
The easiest way to sell is through a business license. Although the law only states you need a business license we require a dealership, recycling, dismantling or repair shop license as we try and go above and beyond. No need to worry if you do not have these as we can still buy them we just require more from individuals. If you are an individual you will need to bring in a vehicle registration title or form containing the vin and your name. as well as a state id, drivers license or passport.
Please refer to our law tab and be sure that you are in compliance with your laws as well as ours.
We recommend that you:
- Take pictures of all product before boxing
- Wrap the catalytic converter in a durable paper or plastic and place it in a sturdy box with as much of the pipe cut off without damaging the substrate. Some companies will package for you with a fee.
- We recommend that you ship with a company that provides a guaranteed date & insurance. As we are not responsible for the product until it is in our possession.
- Also putting a special mark or paint on the box that’s easy to identify in case it is lost by the shipper.
- Take a picture of the box all taped up and send to Natural Ventures with your specific PO# that we will provide to you.
- Sit back and let us handle the rest. We can typically turn payment around in less than 24 hours.
- If you have over 100 cats Natural Ventures will cover the shipping but the cats need to be placed in a Gaylord box on a sturdy pallet. Its ideal that you have a forklift as any liftgate services will not be covered by Natural Ventures.